How it works:
Everyone’s personal and financial circumstances are different.
To better understand your situation, we recommend an initial consultation. You may only be interested in a fresh perspective and analysis of your goals and a meeting with an independent adviser is all you need to help you on your way. Alternatively, you may choose to engage our services to provide a written report. This is called a Statement of Advice.
There are no cost surprises. If we need to engage other professionals on your behalf we will let you know in advance.
Liquidity Independent Advisers 2020 fees:
- /Hr, Inc. GST
- Meet with an adviser and discuss your situation, including:
- > General information and education
- > Set your goals
- > No commitment to proceed
- Inc. GST
- Services that we could provide you include:
- > You want to invest a large sum of money, such as an inheritance or settlement.
- > You want to retire now or in the near future, what should you do?
- > Aged care for you or a family member.
- > You want to be more engaged with your superannuation.
A year’s independent financial advice:
We also offer a fixed price, annual “Money Management” service for those customers who may require assistance beyond the initial advice.
Typically, this service includes:
- An annual review with an independent adviser.
- We respond promptly to your e-mails and phone calls.
- All written reports: Statements of Advice and Records of Advice.
- Our newsletter service – topical and frequent.
Prices are detailed in our Financial Services Guide (FSG). You can phone or email to request this guide prior to meeting with an adviser. Alternatively, this guide will be provided at your initial consultation with an adviser.
We also work to ensure that products you buy are excellent value for money. We can ensure this given we have no ties to product suppliers.
Take the next step
Book a consultation with an independent adviser today.